Thanks to everyone who took part in the giveaway this week, and special thanks to the kind people at Readdle! I’m excited to let you know that the winners have now been chosen. Congratulations are in order to:
J Albert Keeton
Well done to the lucky winners, and we’ll be in touch soon. Sorry to those who missed out, be sure to check back for more great competitions!
Old Competition Post
Calendars, the supremely successful calendar app from Readdle, has received a major update, and I’m pleased to announce that we have 4 promo codes to give away!
Scott Danielson reviewed Calendars back in August, mentioning how:
Calendars is a powerful Google Calendar client for iPad.
Read on to discover what’s new, and how you can get your hands on a copy…
There have been lots of changes made, but here are a few of the big ones, as described by Readdle themselves.
- New Interface – we completely changed Calendars look and feel. It’s clean, agile and focused on your productivity.
- Tap & Hold to Add Event – we replaced “Tap to Add” action with “Tap & Hold to Add” when creating new events.
- Special Keyboards – event time, reminder or repeat rule can be defined 2x times faster than before, all thanks to custom keyboards.
- Fast sync with Google Calendar – we made sync faster. Now it takes less time and bandwidth to sync your events.
How to Enter
Entering the competition is really easy. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
Best of luck, and I’ll be picking the winners in just over a week.